My blog by Angela

miƩrcoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

Hi my name is Angela,I am fourteen years old and living in cordoba.I study in Seneca school this is in my street Fatima.I live with my family, my father, my mother and two sisters, the younger and the older I'm the middle of three sisters.My family is fantastic but sometimes they are unbearables.I have many friends but especially my four best friends are Gema,Carmen and Carlos.Gema is a very good friend who more than once I have to help with their problems and give advice in any form, in some way is like my little sister.Carmen also this is the best she is very funnier and I laugh a lot with it entertain me with her is always very well self-assured, I listen and help me if I have any problem and is very affectionate, always sits beside me in the classroom and We are very friendly.Carlos as if the brother who always needed and fellow heavy pranks and jokes we remain friends since we were small anta even our parents were friends and he is also very funny and understands me better than anyone sometimes but not angry nonsense by then re - be friends that we are united.And that's it persists in a morning greeting.

Angela.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio